<VV> Not in time for Christmas!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 24 15:38:31 EST 2009

All,

Since I have had several inquiries about the Mitty poster with all seven Corvairs that were there I have decided to offer copies for sale. The price will cover my time, materials and shipping in a card board tube.

I reproduce the poster in the original size on Epson (A3 11.7x16.5) Ultra Premium Heavy Matte paper. I print on an Epson Photo 1400 large format printer with Claria high definition inks. Also includes an 8x10 of the drivers on the same weight paper.

Price will be $12.00 + $3.00 for the mailing tube plus postage.

I can send an email size copy of the poster to anyone who has not seen it.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com