<VV> Always look a gift horse in the mouth. Free 140HP engine

mwclarke01 at gmail.com mwclarke01 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:02:09 EST 2009

Clark,

Thank you for sharing your story.  I just shared with my wife and son and commented that this is why I subscribe to Virtual Vairs.  I appreciate the technical information that is shared, but the human nature aspect of this site is so special and unique.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mark W. Clarke
1963 Monza Cvt
Corvair Houston member