<VV> FREE 140 motor and an important note about 4 carb conversion kits

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 19:32:00 EST 2009

if I get this FREE? motor , i will share with you what i have found on the
last few frozen motors i took apart this year.
i dont think you will believe what usually keeps them from turning.
Now for my latest finding on the 4 carb conversion kits. i think there is
no way to get the linkage working properly  without a minor cutout on the
right hand riser.  the used one i bought already has this small  cutout
(noticed after a lot of trouble seeing it on the other guys car!)  to clear the
throttle shaft arm.  so if you have one of these kits . or are  going to get
one , maybe you would like the pictures i took this  afternoon.
 this kit (i think anyhow!) is a darn good way to perk up a 95 or 110
motor.
the new version of this kit has MUCH improved fuel lines and linkage. I
still firmly believe this is the best , least trouble free way to perk up a
street car.
i cant wait to get time to build mine up.  i suggest welding the  risers on
, instead of the epoxy.
other than that , lots more to come!
one of MY finest presents this year was the new motor i built for the
coupe fired right up running perfectly (so far) .
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Tim Colson