<VV> NON CORVAIR- email searches

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Sat Dec 26 18:03:47 EST 2009

While trying to complete my book, I realized there are a few people that I'd like to contact ASAP and want to do some email searches. Does anyone have the best way to accomplish this? I have information like name (naturally), address, and phone #s. If anyone can give a site where emails can best be extracted it would be a great help. Sorry to clog up the list with non-Corvair requests. Off-list responses would help unless you feel others would be interested.     Best of the holidays to all!!    Charlie