<VV> '62 Wagon first drive

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Dec 27 21:50:13 EST 2009

Well, we managed to barely make it under the wire to get the first
drive of the '62 in 2009.  Just a drive around the block and some
fresh gas.  New brakes worked well, it's still not running quite right
but it got better after just that short drive.  The work Trevor and I
have done on it worked out well - new brakes, rebuilt carbs, seats,
and seat belts.  I have a fresh ignition setup to install, that should
cure the remaining engine hiccups, I think.  Unfortunately I don't
have any idea how much actual driving we'll get to do over the next
couple months, but it was a fun thing to do today.

--Bryan