<VV> New 140 Sandrail

ray smith turbovair at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 28 13:06:43 EST 2009

One thing to you should consider is , are you going to be using the 95HP cam with the 140 PG crank ?
The 140PG crank will retard the cam timing , therefore moving your powerband up.
You will loose bottom end power and gain higher RPM performance.
If you are using a hotter cam than the stock 95 cam then the 140PG crank might prove a bad performance combination for you.

Ray Smith

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T