<VV> Corvette Museum

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:53:08 EST 2009

Today I finally made it to the Corvette Museum for the Corvair display. It's
a 300 mile trip one way for me and I felt kinda stupid going all that way to
see a few Corvairs, but when I got there I forgot all about the five hour
drive. It is way more than I expected and at least equal to the fabulous
Corvette displays in the same building. All involved should be very proud.

Only three days left, better get moving if you haven't seen it. If you can't
make it while the Corvairs are there it is still worth the stop if you are
in the neighborhood.

Marc Sheridan