<VV> ebaying a gas tank

Frank Ness aircoolvair at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 02:51:23 EST 2009

Chris,
Have you tried flushing it out with hot water? I have access to a steam cleaner and after a good steaming, no order. You will want to use your favorite method of getting the last bits of H2O out to prevent rust. Depending on what you think it will go for, ask a radiator shop what they would charge to flush it. With heightened security now, I would not send a "ripe" fuel tank.
Regards,Frank