<VV> Corvair parts on eBay

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:06:00 EST 2009

Well, everywhere I stop with my car, someone has to come up and ask what
year it was, one day I was driving past Home Depot on my way to Costco and a
guy walked in front of me out of the store, jerked around when he saw me and
mouthed "is it a 62"? and was all smiles when I gave him a thumbs up! I was
getting gas at Costco last fall and there was a early 60's porsche next to
me, guess which one got more comments, my little red 62 coupe. I'm all
smiles. :):)
There are a lot of people out there who have had one, whose parents had one
and they rode in it, etc, and they like to see em restored. Mark Durham.