<VV> Gas heaters on a FC

Mark R Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Sun Feb 1 10:55:59 EST 2009

My son Austin and I are restoring a 62 6 door Greenbrier and it has both a
forced air heater and a gas heater. A very good friend and fellow Corsa
member stated that these were never offered together. My opinion is this was
an option added at the factory and NOT a dealer add on. My basis for this is
the long STEEL fuel line that runs from the tee at the fuel pump all the way
up to  the heater in the forward most part of the cab of the Van. This line
runs through places that would make awful tough to do at the local Chevy
shop. It also seems to have special bracketry for two controls one for gas
and one for forced airside by side. Has anyone else seen a FC optioned this
way? Any insight would be helpful!

Mark R Aksamit

Vintage Car Care

Fantastically beautiful Cottonwood Arizona!!

GO CARDINALS!