<VV> [VV-talk] Taxes

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sun Feb 1 14:52:13 EST 2009

That's only true for _reported_ income... something close to 20% of
actual income is not reported and is therefore not calculated in
"expected tax revenue". So if we can identify it, we do a good job of
collecting it. Identifying it is the problem... which is where the 50%
rate in the UK comes from.

Bill