<VV> [VV-talk] Taxes

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:02:26 EST 2009

Take this to VV Talk

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of jvhroberts at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 3:00 PM
To: corvair at fnader.com
Cc: alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk; corvairduval at cox.net; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> [VV-talk] Taxes

I was told some time ago, that we get 94% compliance on ALL income,
reported and otherwise. There is little that sneaks through the cracks
unreported. Now, we've all made some money selling this or that, but
it's DAMN hard to have any substantial sum without a paper trail. I've
never received a suitcase full of money, have you? Ever try to deposit
a large sum of cash at a bank? THEY report it!