<VV> Old time sagging spring cure

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 18:52:13 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/1/2009 3:31:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tibbitts at qx.net writes:

How about someone responding to this message?  I think it is  rather bizarre
myself, but would be willing to try about anything at this  point.  If I ruin
a set of springs that I was going to replace anyway,  what am I out?

Just undoing what TIME had done....  just a matter of "trial  & error"  until
you can determine how far to stretch a given PN   spring to get it to end up
at the correct ride height.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals&#63;c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
hs%26&#126;ck=anavml)