<VV> Early rear wheel cyl removal

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Feb 3 10:39:11 EST 2009

Ah-ha!  I will re-read the manual.  I'm doing the whole system, so I
must have been looking at the wrong replacement wheel cylinder.  I'm
guessing the bolts will be obvious once I've removed the axle.

Frank DuVal pointed out now is a good time to grease the wheel
bearings anyway, so we'll do that while it's apart.

--Bryan