<VV> clearance and an email question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Feb 3 11:33:40 EST 2009

 From the monthly list guideline post that came out Sunday ;-)

  - There are several special interest lists as well:
         - Fastvair, for Corvair high-performance matters,
                 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FastVair/
         - Stock Corvair Group, for all things as they came from Chevy,
                 http://members.cox.net/stock_corvair_group/
         - UltraVan, the Corvair powered motorhome,
                 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UltraVan/
         - Corvanatics, far all FC Corvairs (trucks),
         - The Chapters list, for CORSA and Chapter discussion, plus
events
                 http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/chapters
         - V8Vairs, concerning V8 conversions,
                 mailto:v8vairs-help at corvair.org for more info
         - Corvair Lakewood/Monza station wagons
                 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lakewood_monza/
         - VV-Talk, for general non-Corvair conversation,
                 http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/vv-talk

--Bryan