<VV> Corvair powered aircraft/Pietenpol Air Camper

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 22:07:08 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/2/2009 12:19:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ricebugg at mtco.com writes:

I know  there is one at the
EAA Museum built way back when by a prolific aircraft  home-builder whose
name I don't remember and probably cannot  pronounce.  His Model T(or A?)
powered thingie means he was a braver  soul than I!

James,

The Pietenpol Air Camper has a long history.  Wikipedia and EAA sites  have a
lot of information about them and the use of Corvair engines to replace  the
Model A engines.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)