<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - IS your club planning anything?

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Feb 4 14:04:23 EST 2009

The MCCA (Mid Continent Corvair Association) is hosting our regional
Great Plains Corvair Roundup on October 2 & 3, 2009.  Our theme is based
on the 50th anniversary of the Introduction of the Corvair.  This is
also the Fifth anniversary of the Roundup and it is returning to where
it began, in Wichita, Kansas.  The other CORSA clubs in the region
(HACOA, Kansas City; INCA, Oklahoma City and Green Country, Tulsa) will
be helping the host club put on a grand event.  Present plans call for a
CORSA Concours, People's choice car show, Model Car show, valve cover
races, Tech Sessions, a fun moving event and grand banquet.  Part of the
decor will be reproductions of the Corvair introduction "Teaser" ads
published in the recent CORSA Communique. Anyone interested in Corvairs
is invited.  More details to follow.

Terry Kalp