<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - IS your club planning anything?

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Feb 4 16:39:07 EST 2009

Absolutely yes, I am looking into the possibility of having a three club
event on Oct. 2nd or 3rd. I am waiting to hear back from the other two clubs
to see if there is any interest. Also, as everyone knows we are hosting the
2010 Corsa Convention in Cedar Rapids, IA. Cedar Rapids is reasonably close
to the center of the country, just a few miles North of Interstate 80. I
would like to take this opportunity to invite eveyone to Iowa to celebrate
this historic milestone in Corvair history. We are planning a great
Convention for all of you. Our 50th Anniversary t-shirt is already designed
and ready. Out of the greatest respect for our freinds in the Florida clubs
we will not begin selling shirts until after the 2009 Convention. I think it
is a great idea if CORSA would help promote all of these regional events.
The more events we have in different geographic areas, the more Corvair
enthusiasts can enjoy them, and the more exposure the Corvair and our clubs
have

Jamie Reinhart
ICE member
CORSA member