<VV> Sparking Corvair Interest

Connie connierose at q.com
Wed Feb 4 21:54:43 EST 2009

I'd like some input from you fine folks.  With the recent thread on new members, etc.,  I've decided to put Veruca in the World of Wheels show when its here in March.  I need ideas on quick, simple attention getters for Corsa, parts availability, etc.  Veruca seems to get LOTS of attention from the estrogen powered side of the population.  Pretty sure it's the evening orchid/convertible combo.  I'm thinking people don't realize how really cheap the vairs are in comparison to all of the other head turners out there.  If a guy thought 10k or less would put his other half in a hot looking car and make her smile....wouldn't he do it?

I have to finish the trunk and detail the car....then we're pretty much ready except for the P.R. portion.  Better get the new windshield in too.   Keep in mind mortgage rates are low, overtime is at an all time high, and I've barely got time to do laundry right now so I really need to keep it simple.

Connie
65 Corsa
Iowa