<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - IS your club planning anything?

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Thu Feb 5 01:19:14 EST 2009

Greetings from the Great Pacific Northwest:

The North Cascades Corvair club in conjunction with Hinton Chevrolet
in Lynden, WA will be holding a
special event to mark the Corvair's 50th anniversary. Plans are
incomplete, but this event will be held
on Friday, October 2, 2009 and will include Corvairs in the dealer's
showroom.

I consider our club fortunate that the Hinton Chevrolet Service
Manager is a "Corvair guy" and was
receptive to our proposal.

Bill Chellis
President