<VV> We're not the only ones celebrating an upcoming 50th

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 13:39:21 EST 2009

Yes Bill, Some of us in the Cleveland area will be going to this event. Independence is just a few miles south of Cleveland off of I-77. Plenty of interstates around( 77, 271, 71, 90, 480.....all within a couple of miles making it easy to get to! It is going to be held at the Independence Holiday Inn. There is a boatload of restaurants and fun things to do in the area. I would encourage anyone looking for a fun weekend to come on up(or down) and have some fun!! Hope to see ya there!

Keep the love alive!!!
Trish Burton
1965 Monza Vert...(LADYBUG)

p.a.b. have a great day