<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - Is your club planning anything?

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Thu Feb 5 20:20:46 EST 2009

Hi Bryan,
Great! Wow, the Vair Fair will almost hit May14th. Let me know if you need any "last Corvair" photos, clippings to enlarge, etc. The CPF will be honoring May 14th at Jacksonville too, with 1969 #5999 and also July 7th (the first day of Vair production) with 1960 #407. Possibly the newly discovered #375 will be there too. These '60s will be the first Corvairs to turn 50 and their birthday will happen during the Jacksonville meet.
Dave

-- Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

We haven't thought quite that far ahead yet - but we (the Virginia
Clubs) are celebrating our 30th anniversary Vair Fair May 8 - 10, so
we will do some amount of tie in to the 40th anniversary of the end
of production and the 50th anniversary.

Mark your calendars!

--Bryan