<VV> Banging the Drum.... Slowly

movair at aol.com movair at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 16:15:59 EST 2009

Hi Folks!
? Been a while since I've had any question about anything on VV, but I'll lay things out for you more knowledgeable people.
Perhaps someone can help me out.
??I have two, NOS 4 lug brake drums. When layed flat, one is just slightly taller than the other. I had assumed that they were of the 60-63 variety. No cooling fins on these! I have a Parts & Accessories catalog, but it's dated October, 1970. The numbers weren't there. Or, I didn't read it right.
Anyways, here are the numbers. Hopfully someone can tell me what I have and what it fits...
First is box part # 6255561. The part number on the?drum is # 6255548.
The second box part # 6255975. The part number on the drum is # 6256611. It should be noted that # 3830094 has been written on this box?by a previous owner.
? I no longer have an early Corvair and will be clearing almost all of my early parts. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!!!!!!!

??? Kelly Parker
?MoVair at aol.com
?? 62 Greenbrier
? 65 Monza Cpe