<VV> Performance Workshop

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 17:55:49 EST 2009

   The performance workshop in Indy is just a month away, I'm anxious.
Regardless of what interesting subjects are on tap, I always enjoy the
parking lot.
I would encourage all of those with interesting cars or projects to
have them on display in the parking lot as we have done with previous
workshops.
   I'll have my  Turbo Stinger YS015 there and hope to have company.
    I have heard of some very interesting projects in the works. Maybe
just some good pictures and reports from those from a distance would be
great.
   It hs been Zero degs here lately with a foot of snow. Fifty deg.  for
the next week is predicted; may I can get my car out of Michael's shop.
Less than 2" of ground clearance and one foot of snow don't go together.

Warren