<VV> Fw: rampside underbody structural components

Brad Hall rbh3794 at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 8 07:22:10 EST 2009

I recently purchased a 1964 rampside that probably spent all of its years outside in Canadian salt and snow.  The upper parts are still pretty good, but the underbody structural components are badly rusted away.  I would like to save this vehicle, but it's very difficut to determine and measure the underbody components so that I can make new ones.  Does anyone out there have any original drawings of the underbody parts that I could work from to make new ones?  Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Brad Hall........................Corsa Ontario