<VV> Convention Parking

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Sun Feb 8 09:35:00 EST 2009

Allen,
I agree with you 100%.  A convention in a downtown area in most cases deters
people from coming due to limited parking and having to pay for parking.
The Lexington convention was the only one that had plenty of parking.
Buffalo was a big disaster.  I have also decided not to go to Florida.
Corsa needs to do a better job in planning for the Convention.
John Sweet