<VV> New Corvair Products From Magnificent Machine LLC

brady at magnificentmachine.com brady at magnificentmachine.com
Sun Feb 8 23:22:07 EST 2009

I wanted to drop you guys a note and let you all know that we have made some
updates to our website.

The 4340 Billet crankshafts are now available in strokes of 3", 3.125" &
3.25".

The Forged 4340 crankshafts are still in preproduction testing for the
Aircraft application.

We now have stock of our new forged piston line in sizes from +.030 to 94mm.

These pistons come with rings, lightened tool steel .800" wrist pins and can
be press fit to standard rods or free floated in our 4340 Pro Rods.

Also we have in development our ne Nikasil cylinders.

For more information please check out our website:

www.magnificentmacine.com <http://www.magnificentmacine.com/>

Thank you,

Brady