<VV> Convention Parking

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 20:29:23 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/8/2009 6:35:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jasvair at certainty.net writes:

Allen,
I agree with you 100%.  A convention in a downtown  area in most cases deters
people from coming due to limited parking and  having to pay for parking.
The Lexington convention was the only one that  had plenty of parking.
Buffalo was a big disaster.  I have also  decided not to go to Florida.
Corsa needs to do a better job in planning  for the Convention.
John Sweet

Where were you last June? There was plenty of parking at the Ventura County
Fairgrounds.

Scotty from Hollyweird
Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)