<VV> Convention Parking

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 22:01:12 EST 2009

THANK YOU SARAH!!!!

As for having a convention in a downtown area, what about Detroit? The  hotel
was located in a fairly densely populated area and it was fine (more than
fine IMO). I haven't been to the exact location of the Jacksonville convention,
but I have been to Jacksonville. Again IMO, it is a beautiful city. The hotel
is  located on the river. There's a very nice shopping/dining area across the
river  which is accessible via boats which I believe are free.

As far as general location, name me one place that has "perfect"  weather in
the summer. You can bet that it will be humid and probably hot, you  can also
bet that it will rain. I would suggest that you prepare accordingly,  bring a
hat, umbrella and drink plenty of water. Relax and try to enjoy all the
wonderful people and their crazy cars.

Ned

In a message dated 2/9/2009 3:12:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,