<VV> T-3 Headlights

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 12:28:41 EST 2009

>Would love to be "pure" but really need to see at night, so, halogens for me

They are for the "trailer queen" crowd, not for folks that still "drive"
their cars -- and juding from the enclosed trailer talk on a current
thread, seems like we hve a certain number of queens, especially showing
up at national events, as one would expect.  If I went to a national
convention, I would probably feel a tad dissappointed to just have a
lot/garage full of daily driven cars for my viewing pleasure (yes, I
know, some are very nice - I'm jealous).  So it would seem that although
the old T-3 style lights may be substandard headlights, there is a
potential market for them.  I even have a box full of non-blackened,
working T-3's that I've acquired and saved over the years  (but not used).