<VV> LM's with strip

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Tue Feb 10 14:19:23 EST 2009

I am in the process of getting some estimates on painting my LM vert.  One of the questions was how do I want it painted.  I thought stripes would be good.  Does anybody have some pictures of a LM with stripes, thinking a modified Yenko.  In the mid '80s there was a LM (500 w/ blue bench seat) painted white with blue stripes in the St. Louis area, anybody know about it and have pictures?

A sketch of a LM would also help so that I can give the painter an idea as to what I want.  A ¾ view would be nice, any format.

Thanks, Please send to k.j_hammett at att.net or khammett at stainlessfab.com

Keith Hammett

Willard, Mo.