<VV> Using T-3 headlights

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 11 22:50:14 EST 2009

Corvair T3 headlight reproductions are available in both incandescent and
halogen.  Just don't try to pass the halogen lamps off in a stock class.
Generic halogen bulbs are pretty easy to find.  T3 halogen repops need to be
ordered from a specialty vendor.  I didn't look in Clarks or Corvair
Underground catalog, but I would guess they both have both types of repops.

dp

dp