<VV> stripped V.C. bolt threads

dave ross dave_r505 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 12:47:40 EST 2009

Ok guys here's my new predicament.. I used every ones awesome advice and located, adjusted the lifter in question! Thanks again! While I was tightening a vc bolt, you guessed it, I stripped the threads out... I hardly applied any torque at all so I know it was ready to go. I've heard a lot of different suggestions but none from a Corvair enthusiast.(Which I find myself quickly becoming) So any advise would be much appreciated! I apologize if this is covered in the manual, I had some responses to just look in the manual and if I had one, I assure you I would! Mabey I can buy one from someone?!? ha

Dave