<VV> LM convert sun visor brackets

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 08:50:48 EST 2009

I want to order a pair of these but want to make sure I get the right ones
for my 65 Vert. They list 64-65  and also 66-67. To add to the confusion
they show a pic of a pair that fits 64-67 Chevelle that sure looks right for
a LM Corvair. Need to be sure before I order, any help appreciated. TIA.

Joe
BBRT