<VV> Corsa Dues Increase

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 11:10:29 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/14/2009 7:50:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
PatioMatt at aol.com writes:

COLD  HARD FACT   IMO!    If you cannot  afford  $45...  12 CENTS per
day....you cannot afford a collector  car.....

Matt  Nall

Whaddaya mean, collector car?  I drove my '65 coupe to the Ventura
Convention from Hollyweird every day and it's my daily driver; I haven't  owned
anything BUT 'Vairs since '75 and don't want to start now; my 'Vair still  handles
better than most cars on the road and I don't have to make g**awful
payments--important on a fixed income.

Scotty from Hollyweird
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)