<VV> Corsa Dues Increase

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Sat Feb 14 12:54:26 EST 2009

I've never met Scotty or Matt, but like both of them, I intend my Corvair to
be a daily driver.  Unlike Matt, I spent WAY TOO MUCH money fixing it up.  I
could have bought 2, maybe 3 of his daily drivers for what I have invested
in this car, but still it's going to be a driver.  I just spent 2.5 tooling
all over town in it this morning.  Great fun.

I have this car primarily because CORSA came to town in 2004 and I fell in
love with these cars all over again.  If I had the money and space, I would
own several, like others on this list.  Still, it was CORSA that brought me
back into Corvairs after being away from them for more than 30 years.

Like others, I would like to see a comprehensive, long-range plan as well,
but in the meantime, I will continue to support CORSA with my membership.

Cliff Tibbitts
66 Monza 140/4sp
Lexington, KY