<VV> Salt - Minnesota Loctite

DAN RORAFF djrcorvair at msn.com
Sat Feb 14 21:25:45 EST 2009

Hi,

Driving 30 miles to work each way in Minnesota, every ton of salt we use is greatly apreciated.  Salt slowly rusts cars, but not like the
Corvair days. I really like having four tires that grip.  Sliding into a ditch or another car is never a good thing.
Rust is better than crash damage.

Never have to worry about bolts falling off!  I hear the Wisconsin Loctite is just as good as Minnesota's.  I've removed bolts off my '65 that took much effort, and got so hot from the friction I could not hold them.

DAN