<VV> Corsa Dues Increase - long

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Feb 15 11:53:00 EST 2009

El Presidente wrote:
There is NO requirement that an individual chapter cannot , on it own,
mandate CORSA membership.

And he's correct. But this is a rule that should come from the National
Governing Body.

This is the BoD saying they don't have the fortitude to pass the by-laws
change mandating CORSA membership  by all members of appendant chapters.

Once again, the tune the board is playing is "We don't want to do it, but
you can if you want to".

I've nothing against Tim, or any member of our BoD, but that's sloughing off
the problem onto others, and it's a problem that should be fixed nationally,
not locally.  I don't blame him, it's a typical response from the Board.

This is again an example of

"If we act like we don't see this issue, we won't have to make a decision,
or maybe if we get lucky, someone else will fix it for us".

That, my friends, is not leadership.

Tim is the President but not the only member of the board.  So where's the
leadership?

Hank