<VV> Increasing CORSA's income

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 14:38:43 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/14/2009 11:30:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
carmerjr at mindspring.com writes:

Hi Bob,  When is the last time you gave a suggestion to the CORSA board? I
have never  seen you post a revenue producing suggestion to VV so why not give
us a  positive revenue suggestion on the list and see what the list thinks.

OK, Just one last time. I will.

But there are so many and some are lengthy. VV doesn't accept  attachments
and to post separately means some people may never download them.

If I present all ideas in one document, I fear that any one "bad"  suggestion
may badly color opinions on any "good" suggestions. Besides the  BOD will be
faced with possible "overload".

So I think that I will post a series of suggestions, Each pretty much free
standing.
I am directing these to the BOD and am not necessarily seeking a VV
discussion.

What I would like to see is some reasonable discussion by the BOD on each
suggestion and not just a blow-off  with no response as in the past. I  think
that at the very least, I should get a response from the BOD for each
suggestion. Is this too much to ask, Tim?.

You may not agree with my ideas but please consider them objectively.

Regards,
Bob Helt

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)