<VV> Revenue increasing, idea number 1

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 14:55:44 EST 2009

To the CORSA BOD,
The following is the first in a series of potential revenue increasing  ideas
and suggestions. Please give these ideas your consideration.
Regards,
Bob Helt

The BOD should seek a volunteer to take charge of some of these ideas so
that there will be one person responsible for the implementation and progress of
any suggestions that are selected. As I see it no one is in charge of
revenue enhancements, for an example.

My idea is to actively solicit all CORSA members to include CORSA in their
wills. That is, ask the members to leave money and any other valuables  to
CORSA upon their demise.
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)