<VV> revenue increasing idea number 5

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 11:45:45 EST 2009

Excellent ideas, Bob, every one of them. And all good ideas because they are
pro-active , rather than rely upon someone else to act.

How about CORSA having a yearly fund-raising auction, wherin CORSA members
or their surviving families can assure that the family's Corvair(s)
and related collectible items are sold to fellow members? With all, or at
least a sizeable percentage of the proceeds to benefit CORSA directly.

I have no children that would be interested in owning a Corvair and my wife
wouldn't know where to begin, so all she  would have to do is make the phone
call to CORSA. I would notify CORSA in advance, of the technical details of
the items, so she wouldn't have to deal with that either. I would simply add
a couple of lines to my will, to make it official.

Does this sound like it would work? It would help keep many of the best
Corvairs examples among the surviving folks who value them the most.

Mel