<VV> Corsa Dues

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:49:50 EST 2009

Technically, JR is correct, however, from my somewhat limited observations
(4 or 5 International conventions and a half dozen mini-conventions, and
more reional shows than I would care to even try and count), I have never
seen anyone challenged to enter a "Hospitality" room. I've also seen events
at these same venues, where non-CORSA members were allowed to participate,
as long as they signed the waiver. No one even asked about their CORSA
membership status.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom