<VV> Increeasing membership

jacesana1 at cox.net jacesana1 at cox.net
Mon Feb 16 12:15:16 EST 2009

EXCELLENT IDEA RON! Lets get it done soon so the chapters can be prepared for this spring/summer cruise season! I know it was in the Communique in 2003 since I just wrote an article for Bay State's VairForce and Ray B. gave it to me as a guide in writing the article. Scott Morehead wrote it so maybe we can get it on the CORSA website for us to download and pass out to new and potenrial members. Jason Cesana