<VV> 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(7) - WAS More on Idea number 1

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 16 12:26:42 EST 2009

But wouldn't there be some potential benefit to getting these
thoughts out to a wider audience?  Granted, there is the problem that
some aren't practical and covering why is a pain.  But the upside is
that the BOD can easily see which ones spark some interest (assuming
they bother to read VV or the replies are cc'd to the BOD list).

One of the key problems I see is that many "ideas" fall under the
category of "someone else can do this".  If those ideas go out to a
public place, then maybe someone will step up to do something.
Further, then it's pretty easy to point out - the next time someone
raises said bright idea - that the problem is no one has volunteered
to do it.

In the case of Bob's ideas, there are some that an individual can act
upon.  Sending them to VV seems like a good idea.

--Bryan