<VV> member brochure was / Increeasing membership

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Feb 16 15:44:45 EST 2009

Ron, et al,

I'll do you one better.  If you tell me what you want for content, I'll
create a new page with your custom content.  You can then either print
the brochures on a color printer (it's designed for legal size paper),
or take the pdf to your local instant printing place.

Note that the image on the cover of the one Tim posted is quite
pixilated. I've asked Tim and Harry if they have a higher quality
version.

Dave Keillor