<VV> member brochure was / Increeasing membership

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 17:34:32 EST 2009

Ok, lets do this, everyone send me the reasons for anyone to  join CORSA and
lets compile a list. Send to:
_corvkid50 at aol.com_ (mailto:corvkid50 at aol.com)
Thanks
Ron T

In a message dated 2/16/2009 2:45:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dkeillor at tconcepts.com writes:

Ron, et  al,

I'll do you one better.  If you tell me what you want for  content, I'll
create a new page with your custom content.  You can  then either print
the brochures on a color printer (it's designed for legal  size paper),
or take the pdf to your local instant printing  place.

Note that the image on the cover of the one Tim posted is  quite
pixilated. I've asked Tim and Harry if they have a higher  quality
version.

Dave Keillor