<VV> Membership

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 22:37:44 EST 2009

  I believe what Jim is hankering for is a secured shopping cart,
  utilizing the SET protocol, similar to what you get when ordering
  from Larry's Corvair or Clarks...

  Any form which is online and directs the visitor to do the following:
    Mail form with credit card info below or check or money order add
    15% for shipping __________

  is merely an "online form" NOT online ordering:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_electronic_transaction

  Regards,

  Tony I.
  Charlotte, NC