<VV> communique improvement idea number 6

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 12:02:25 EST 2009

The Tech articles and Guides are good but the  newbies need more intro and
simplified stuff. We need to start all  over publishing the tech info just like
we did back in the early days. So  why not reprint some articles that were
originally published years ago? In other  words, go back to square one and start
over with the tech info. I'm referring to  longer articles that would not be
candidates for the Tech Guide. But in  addition, possibly, it might be a good
idea to reprint Tech Guide stuff in the  Communique just to tell the newbies
what is in the Tech Guide. If the newbies  haven't previously seen a Tech Guide,
how are they going to know the actual  scope and contents?
Also.  Please, please let’s get rid of the rule on never reprinting the same
article  twice even though the two printings would be separated by 15-20
years.  There are many, many timeless articles that were previously printed in the
Communique but are not available to the current readers due to the number of
years that have passed. Let’s reprint some of these articles for the new
members.
Regards,
Bob  Helt
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.