<VV> communique improvement idea number 6

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 12:18:02 EST 2009

Another good one, Bob!

Are back-issues of the Communique available by order, directly from CORSA?

I let my membership slip a few months ago and now have a gap in my
Communique collection. I renewed online and it was easier than ever before.
It would be great to be able to order these missing back-issues directly,
online.
I'd also like to be able to purchase a few window decals, and a membership
roster, the same way.

The convenience of online sales could really add extra money to the coffers,
as was stated yesterday.

Mel