<VV> Communique improvement idea number 7

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Feb 17 14:02:01 EST 2009

To follow up on what Bob said, IF Corsa is interested in multi-part restoration articles, there may be an additional "pony" here.  (See Auto Restorer Magazine for examples of multi-part articles on restoration projects.)  The "pony" is to follow-up the Communiqué restoration series with a CD that documents the restoration process in much more detail and is sold for a profit-making price.

I'm in the middle of a total restoration of a '65 coupe with an interesting family history.  This is a rotisserie, every-nut-and-bolt restoration involving many upgrades.  I have 100's of pictures taken by me and by the person who did the paint and body work.  It's my intent to document the entire process and history in web form, but I'd be willing to instead make it available to Corsa at no charge for a series of articles and a CD.

Dave Keillor